Red/Purple cabbage with beef.
You can have Red/Purple cabbage with beef using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red/Purple cabbage with beef
- You need 1 pound of beef, or any ground meat.
- It’s 1 of medium head purple/red cabbage.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2/3 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of honey.
Red/Purple cabbage with beef step by step
- Heat oil brown the beef.
- Add chopped onion and sauté till onions are half done. Add the butter and spices..
- Wash and chop the cabbage. Add to beef.
- Slice the carrots.
- Add carrots to the beef and cabbage stir well. Cover and cook 20 minutes.
- When carrots are tender, add vinegar and honey. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Thank you Sarah Leonhardt for bringing errors I omitted in the recipe revised August 24th 2018..