Bangers and Mash, Hotdogs. Hot dogs in bangers and mash? I bet it's instant mash too. My tip for mash, add a teaspoon of good wholegrain mustard with a bit of pimento and splash of vinegar.
Bangers & Mash – Doggystyle… Min fortolkning endte med en hot dog bestående af et kartoffelbrød fyldt med en senneps-kartoffelmos og en pølse garneret med bløde løg, agurkerelish, råmarineret rødbede, karse og friterede kartofler. Bangers and mash gets its name because sausages used to burst (or bang) while cooking, due to rusk (dried bread) being added to the meat. Mash, meanwhile, refers to the mashed potatoes. You can have Bangers and Mash, Hotdogs using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bangers and Mash, Hotdogs
- Prepare of Hotdog————–.
- Prepare 12 ounces of hotdogs 6 of them.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Mashed potatoes———–.
- Prepare 8 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Onion gravy—————-.
- You need 3 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of large onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt, or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 15 ounce of beef broth.
- It’s 8 ounces of water.
This recipe was a staple at our home in Dublin at Halloween. Bangers and Mash is quick and easy to make, and also makes a cheap yet very substantial meal. Where once it was only possible to buy beef or pork sausages, there are now many different flavors available, from spicy through to fruity. Cranking out original songs or completely skewering a clas.
Bangers and Mash, Hotdogs instructions
- Heat the oil and add the hotdogs fry till golden and crispy..
- Boil the water add salt. Then dice the potatoes and add to the boiling salty water. Drain the potatoes then add back to the pot. Mash with butter and milk..
- Slice the onions very thin. Melt the butter in a pan..
- Add the oil and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper sauté for 10 minutes. Add the flour and stir constantly for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the broth and water simmer stirring constantly for 10 minutes.
- Add the hotdogs.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Showed results for: Bangers and mash. Traditional irish breakfast icon with fried eggs and sausages, baked beans and tomatoes, meat and root vegetables stew, mashed potato Hotdog. When I handed over a container of these sausages with onion gravy to the homeless man at the dog park and I told him what it was, his eyes lit up. Because really, who doesn't love sausages drowning in loads of gravy, with creamy mashed potatoes and the obligatory side of. Bangers and Mash is a British colloquial name for sausages served with mashed potatoes.