Homemade Granola – vegan.
You can have Homemade Granola – vegan using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Granola – vegan
- You need 1/2 cup of walnut pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds, flaked or whole.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond meal (you can buy this or simply make by putting the almonds in a food processor or blender til they are a fine powder).
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buckwheat flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of shelled hemp seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cacao nibs.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Generous pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Homemade Granola – vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C..
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well..
- Spread the mixture onto a lined baking tray so it’s about 1 cm thick. Bake for about 40 minutes until it’s golden. Leave to cool – otherwise it crumbles!.
- Enjoy on its own or with your choice of milk/ yogurt 😋 It stays fresh in an airtight jar for a couple of weeks..