Kela Kebabs- Vrat Special.
You can have Kela Kebabs- Vrat Special using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kela Kebabs- Vrat Special
- Prepare 2 of raw bananas.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Amarnath or Buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Sendha namak.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Oil/ghee for shallow or deep frying.
Kela Kebabs- Vrat Special instructions
- Cut plantains into 2. Pressure cook until soft.
- Once steam is released, peel skin and add to mixing bowl.
- Mash plantains well.
- Add oil, sendha namak, green chillies, coriander leaves, cumin powder and pepper. Mix well.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Grease palms. Take small portion of mixture and shape into kebabs.
- Shallow or deep fry kebabs until golden brown over medium heat.
- Allow excess oil to be absorbed by tissue paper.
- Serve warm with chutney or dip.