Baked Applesauce Pancakes – Eggless.
You can have Baked Applesauce Pancakes – Eggless using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Applesauce Pancakes – Eggless
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour or mix of wheat and buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Low fat milk.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Applesauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s to taste of Sugar (optional).
Baked Applesauce Pancakes – Eggless instructions
- You can mix wheat and buckwheat flour in equal quantities or use maida as desired or use only wheat flour.
- Mix all dry ingredients well. Add applesauce, Vanilla extract and milk. Mix well. Slowly add water, do not add all at once. Batter should be thick as this has to be added to baking tray.
- Add sugar if desired and mix well.
- Pour batter thick on baking tray lined with parchment paper. There should be gaps between the pancake.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven at 180 until firm and golden.
- Allow to cool slightly. Drizzle honey and serve warm.