Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake.
You can have Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake
- Prepare 100 mls of water.
- Prepare 100 g of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of mini cauliflower head.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake instructions
- Whisk together the cumin powder, buckwheat flour and water to create a thick batter. Set to one side..
- Finely chop all the vegetables..
- Dry fry the cumin seeds in a saucepan for a few minutes. Then add a tbsp of olive oil, then add the diced onions. Fry for a few minutes and then add the curry powder, salt and garlic powder, continuing to fry for 5 mins. Add a tbsp of water if the vegetables start to stick. Add in the rest of the vegetables and stir, frying gently until the vegetables are tender but still with a bit of bite..
- Heat two frying pans with a little oil in each one. Pour the batter into your veggie mix, stir well and divide the batter in between the two frying pans..
- Fry until golden on one side, then gently turn each pancake over and cook the other side..