Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF. Vegan Nutfree Soyfree Recipe GF option. For some reason hubbs isn't fond of pears and lately they've started giving me headaches if eaten raw. The prettiest vegan blackberry and gin cake.
Thank you for supporting Cupful of Kale! This easy gluten free pear crisp recipe is made with rolled oats, pecans, and maple syrup kissed with zingy fresh ginger and juicy blackberries. Sharlotka is traditionally a simple, light Russian apple cake, but it's easily adaptable for use with other fruit. You can cook Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF
- You need 1 of pear, peeled,cored and grated.
- It’s 1 of small handful blackberries.
- It’s 70 g of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 50 g of maple syrup – maybe a little less if the fruit is super-sweet.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 g of buckwheat flour.
- You need 90 g of ground Almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare Handful of walnuts.
I found a traditional recipe for English Pear and Blackberry Crumble and converted it to a Salt, Oil, Sugar and Flour free healthy version! This blackberry and pear crisp is the tart, zesty, and sweet dessert you'll want to eat all year long. There's something to be said for the flawless combination of sharp blackberry And if the finished product wasn't delectable enough, one quiet team player, vegan butter takes the dish to new heights. Drizzle each slice with blackberry jam sauce, and garnish with whipped cream (if using).
Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour ground almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mix until combined. Put the mixture into a lined baking tin. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake for 40-50 minutes..
- Once it’s baked, leave to cool for 10-15 mins in the tin (or it collapses…) and then on a cooling rack..
- Enjoy 😋.
Apples or pears work equally well in this vegan cake. Blackberry and apple cake with cinnamon and blackberry jam swirled coconut yoghurt. Soft and moist blackberry cake with fluffy blackberry buttercream frosting. So I came across this recipe for making a cake in a jar and my first thought was to smoke it. An incredible gluten free coffee cake packed with a rich buttery flavor and chunks of fresh pear.