Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF. This vegan Rhubarb Ginger Upside-Down Cake will tickle your tastebuds and appetite with the tangy-sweet rhubarb and spicy-sweet candied ginger. But — I am here to make things up to you with this now-perfect vegan Rhubarb Ginger Upside Down Cake. I have even added new pictures of the cake.
Just the right amount of tart to balance the sweetness of the almond. Make a scrumptious Vegan Rhubarb Cake. Or, substitute one-half of the rhubarb ingredient and add in sliced strawberries! You can cook Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF
- You need 1 of pear, peeled and cored and grated.
- Prepare 2-3 sticks of rhubarb, cut into small chunks.
- You need 70 g of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 50 g of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 50 g of buckwheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 90 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s of Some brown sugar/ coconut sugar/ nuts to sprinkle on top.
Thank-you to the In another, larger size bowl, combine the chopped rhubarb and sliced strawberries (optional), agave syrup, vegetable oil, flax meal mixture and the vanilla extract. ASSEMBLE and BAKE: Oil the baking pan lightly and pour in the cake batter. Drain the rhubarb and spread the pieces evenly onto the cake better. Vegan Nutfree Soyfree Recipe GF option.
Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and oil, syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour, almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients..
- Put the mix into a lined baking tin. Sprjnkle the sugar/ nuts on top. Bake for 40-50mins..
- Let cool before taking out of the tin! Enjoy 😋.
For some reason hubbs isn't fond of pears and lately they've started giving me headaches if eaten raw. But everything works out for everyone in. Upside Down Rhubarb Cake that is gluten-free and made with Almond Flour. Rhubarb is also called the "pie plant"- and paired with strawberries, berries, or apples, rhubarb is often thought of as a fruit – but in actuality, rhubarb is a vegetable, in the same family as sorrel. See more ideas about Rhubarb, Rhubarb recipes, Rhubarb cake.