Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi.
You can cook Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi
- It’s 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- You need 1 of grated beetroot.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 of small size ripe grated papaya.
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi step by step
- Firstly Boiled the milk, when milk reduced add papaya and stir it continusally..
- Then add sugar, cardamom powder and mix it nicely and saute it..
- When gathered Rabdi switch off the flame..
- Now take Kuttu Flour and make a dough..
- Then take grated beetroot add 1/2 teaspoon sugar mix it nicely..
- Now take small dough and make small Puri and in center put beetroot and closed it and give shape like gujiya. Make all Gujiya..
- In air fryer baked it for 5 minutes on 180 degree centigrade..
- Then in plate put Gujiya and Rabdi and enjoy it..