Gram flour dry fruits & paneer fritters. Add all the dryfruits like cashews, pistachios, chironji and. Gram flour, besan, or chickpea flour, is a pulse flour made from a variety of ground chickpeas. It may be made from Bengal gram (the smaller Indian desi chickpeas) or Garbanzo beans.
Chickpea flour is made from dry chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans. A similar flour made from yellow gram lentils, which are split I use dry chickpeas to make the flour. You can roast your chickpeas lightly, and cool them completely before grinding. You can cook Gram flour dry fruits & paneer fritters using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gram flour dry fruits & paneer fritters
- It’s 4 Tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sago flour.
- It’s 1 of potato chopped or greted.
- You need 1 of tomato cut in small peices.
- Prepare 2 of chopped Green chilli.
- You need 2 Tsp of Green coriander chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1 Tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of grated paneer.
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour / besan.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd.
- It’s 1 of egg whisked.
- It’s As needed of Oil for frying.
For most recipes where we cook or bake. Add coconut powder and crushed dry fruit. mix well. Names of cereals, pulses, flours, vegetables, spices, dry fruits and meat in English and Malayalam. We appreciate if you help us to add more groceries names to this list.
Gram flour dry fruits & paneer fritters step by step
- Take a bowl put all flour's together..
- Add cumin seeds,salt, chilli flacks.mix it..
- Add all chopped things & mix it well..
- Add paneer,peanuts,mix it..
- Now add curd,mix it well.add eggs & mix it well..
- Make it like some thin consistacy..
- Put oil in the heat pan.let it hot..
- Drop this batter in the hot oil in the small amount like pakode..
- Fry it in the slow flame golden..
- When gets crispy remove it from the flame..
- Serve it hot_ hot with any type of sauce or chuteny..
- It is full of high protein, full of energy & full of tastes.i always use this mixture in the batter of fitters for healthy snacks..
Besan Flour is milled from dried chickpeas and is also known as garbanzo or gram flour. It has a delicious nutty flavour, sweet aroma and light yellow colour. This wheat-free Besan Flour is Certified Organic. No synthetic fertilisers or sprays have been used, it is non-GMO, and has no added. What's the deal with gram flour anyway?