Chewy Fruity Flapjack Cookies.
You can have Chewy Fruity Flapjack Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy Fruity Flapjack Cookies
- Prepare 100 g of oats.
- Prepare 80 g of Stork margarine.
- Prepare 80 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of golden syrup.
- You need 60 g of buckwheat flour (or just sub plain flour).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of mixed spice.
- It’s 25 g of raisins.
- You need 25 g of chopped glacé cherries.
Chewy Fruity Flapjack Cookies instructions
- Cream together the marg, sugar and golden syrup..
- Add the oats and beat well to mix thoroughly..
- Then mix in the flour, spice and baking powder..
- Finally add in your mixed fruit, mix well and bring the dough into a ball, I used my hands to do this last step..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and heat the oven to 20C. Roll the dough in your hands to make 6 evenly sized balls. Place them on the baking trays and allow room for them to spread. Press them down slightly with you hand to flatten them out a bit..
- Bake for about 10 mins until the edges are golden. Then remove and allow them to start cooling on the tray at room temperature, before transferring to a wire rack. The cookies are very soft when warm but harden up and become chewy when cooled. Yum!!!.