You can cook Tabbouleh Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tabbouleh Salad
- You need 100 g of bulgar wheat or buckwheat.
- It’s 2 of vine ripened tomatoes, peeled, deseeded and sliced.
- You need 2 of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s of Large handful mint leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber, finely chopped.
- It’s of Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Tabbouleh Salad instructions
- Chop cucumber and mint and slice the cherry tomatoes and spring onions. To remove the skin from the vine tomatoes, make a cross at the base of the tomatoes and cover with boiling water for a few minutes. The skins should peel off easily. Remove the seeds and slice..
- Rinse the bulgar wheat or buckwheat until the water runs clear then boil in salted water until cooked but not too soft. Rinse and allow to cool slightly..
- Make the dressing by combining the lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil and spices. Whisk together..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix well. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve warm or cold with chicken, fish, seafood, kebabs or cold meats..