Mint chocolate chips banana bread 🍌 🍞. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Filled with chocolate chips and fresh banana flavor.
I've tried quite a few recipes and have finally nailed down the perfect banana. Bake up a loaf of this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread any time of year for the most perfectly, moist treat on the planet! I have to admit, I get a little excited when I see my bananas start to get those pretty little black spots on the peel. You can cook Mint chocolate chips banana bread 🍌 🍞 using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint chocolate chips banana bread 🍌 🍞
- It’s 5 1/3 TBSP of unsalted butter.
- You need 2/3 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/3 Cup of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of flex seed.
- You need 1 cup of mashed, ripe bananas (2-3).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare of For glaze on the topping.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of chocchip.
- It’s 1 of banana thin slice.
I've been perfecting this moist and delicious banana bread with chocolate chips recipe for about a year, and I can tell you that this recipe is beyond perfect. Coconut flour banana bread made without any butter or refined sweeteners. A fun and delicious way to use coconut flour! My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick!
Mint chocolate chips banana bread 🍌 🍞 step by step
- All mixed well and baked in 150c for about 30-40 min..
- You can glaze with honey and add some banana slices if you wish.
This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed Please try this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe asap and report back. I am positively positive you will love me forever. Turn the bananas on your counter into this soft and sweet loaf of chocolate chip banana bread. Get the recipe here and make breakfast special. Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts.