Makhana cutlets Lotus seeds hearts. Find lotus seeds makhana stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Lotus seed originated in India, and considered as vegetable in some cultures.
The embryo which can found inside of the lotus seed, have benefits to the heart because of its bitter and cooling properties. Cooking Directions Boil the lotus seeds in the water. Lotus seed is also known as lotus nut or Lian Zi. You can cook Makhana cutlets Lotus seeds hearts using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Makhana cutlets Lotus seeds hearts
- You need 1 cup of Foxnut/ lotus seeds/ Makhanas.
- It’s 2 of Boiled potatoes medium size.
- You need 2 of green chillies Finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rock salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Buckwheat flour / kuttu aata /Rajgira flout.
- Prepare as needed of oil for deep frying.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanuts crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds for coating.
According to legend, consuming it could make people become immortal and young. To begin making the Phool Makhana Recipe — Healthy Roasted Lotus Seeds Snack, in a small bowl, combine the melted ghee, the turmeric powder, salt and pepper. Lotus Seeds, Makhana used in Indian Desserts. Yes, the makahnas work well in Indian desserts.
Makhana cutlets Lotus seeds hearts instructions
- Soak Makhana in one cup of water for 2 hours.After that strain them in a strainer..
- In a mixing bowl grate/ mash the boiled potatoes.Now add soaked Makhana, Coriander leaves, Chopped greenchillies, salt and black pepper powder. Mix it well with the help of your hands while mashing the Makhanas..
- Add Rajgira flour and mix it well.This will help in binding the mixture. Divide the mixture in to equal parts and make heart cutlets using cookie cutter..
- Coat with sesame seeds..
- You can fill kishmish and cashew in between the cutlets. Heat oil in a pan / kadhai over medium flame and deep fry them till they are nice golden in colour. (You can shallow fry too).
Rich in protein and calcium, makhana Makhane ki Kheer. Lotus Seeds, Makhana used in Indian Sabzis. Makhanas are easy to use in Indian Sabzis also. Lotus seeds are used in ayurveda, folk medicine and alternative medicine to treat many diseases including insomnia, debility and others. Research has proved that Lotus seed helps in the cooling process of the heart and thereby reduces the pathogenic heat generated.