Vrat ke Paneer Pakode. Here we provide you an easy to cook Navratri special recipe of Paneer ke Pakode which can be eaten during a vrat. Watch the video and follow this step by. Fasting Paneer Pakora, Paneer ke Vrat wale Pakode, vrat ka khana, Paneer Ke Pakode Navratri Special, Upvas Paneer Pakoda.
I made an easy quick batter from rajgiri flour and These paneer pakoda can be served with vrat ki green chutney and Aam papad ki chutney. If you are looking for more fasting. paneer pakora Paneer pakoda is a popular pakora variety. at my in law's home, whenever we make pakoras, to be had for dinner with rotis, then many varieties of pakodas are made. You can cook Vrat ke Paneer Pakode using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vrat ke Paneer Pakode
- You need 200 gm of Paneer (Cottage Cheese).
- Prepare 50 gm of Singhara Aata (Buckwheat Flour).
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- It’s to taste of Sendha Namak.
Fasting Paneer Pakora, Paneer ke Vrat wale Pakode, vrat ka khana, Paneer Ke Pakode Navratri Special, Upvas Paneer Pakoda. Take the chopped leaves in a mixing bowl. Place the fried arbi patta pakodas on kitchen paper towels. Fry the rest of the pakodas in the same way.
Vrat ke Paneer Pakode step by step
- First of all, Cut the paneer in square shape and keep aside..
- Take a bowl and pour the buckwheat flour in it. Add sendha namak, chopped green chillies and coriander leaves and mix..
- Now add little water in it and make a dough..
- Take small portion from the buckwheat dough and a piece of paneer. Spread the dough portion like a thin sheet and then wrap the paneer piece in it. Follow the procedure to prepare other pieces also..
- Heat oil in a pan and then put the paneer pakora in it. Fry over medium heat till the pakoras turn brownish.. this will only take 4-5 seconds..
- Take out the fried pakoras and serve hot with fasting coriander chutney..
Serve arbi ke patte ke pakode hot or warm with any chutney or dip of your. Paneer Pakora – Paneer ke Pakode – Paneer Pakora recipe in Hindi – Paneer Pakora Banane ki Vidhi. Ingredients for Baby Corn Paneer Ke Pakode Recipe. Onion Pakoda/Pakora Recipe is easy and most popular pakoda/fritter and street food. Also called as Pyaz ke pakode, Kanda Bhajiya, Onion Onion pakoda is one of the pakora that I make most often simply cause I make onion pakoda very good and generally everyone. india, the onion pakoda is prepared with dense coating and less crisp. it is also popularly used in chickpea curry or besan kadhi which is known as kadhi pakora. further in karnataka it is commonly known as eerulli bajji or neerulli baje and is served with coconut chutney.