Kuttu ke pakore. Kuttu ke pakore are easy to make and taste delicious. they have a soft and melt in mouth texture from inside unlike the pakoras made from besan or gram flour. Since besan is not used during fasting. Kuttu ke Pakore Recipe in Hindi – Jaaniye kuttu ki pakodi banane ki vidhi.
How to make Kuttu Ke Pakore Singhare ke pakore is a traditional snack that is prepared in North India as a part of the vrat recipes. Here is a video and detailed procedure with image. Ingredients for Bhutte Ke Pakore Recipe. You can have Kuttu ke pakore using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kuttu ke pakore
- Prepare 4 of patato cut in round shape.
- You need 1 cup of kuttu Ka aata/ buckwheat flour.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of tspn black pepper powder.
- You need of Water to make paste.
- Prepare of Ghee/oil for frying.
Step by Step Aloo Ke Pakore Recipes in Urdu آلو کے پکوڑے بنانے کا طریقہ – Easy Recipe of Pakistani Aloo Ke Pakore dishes Recipe and International Aloo Ke Pakore dishes Recipe in Urdu. KFoods is providing an easy and healthy recipe of besan pakora. Besan ke pakore is very famous and traditional recipe, this recipe is cook especially in Ramadan. For the stuffing, mix together all the spices, ginger and green chillies.
Kuttu ke pakore instructions
- Take a bowl mix buckwheat flour and water to make a middium pouring consistency paste add salt, green chillies, black pepper powder and coriander leaves in it and give a quick mix…
- Heat ghee for frying.. Take slices of patato one by one dip in the paste and fry them till golden brown n crispy.. Once done enjoy the delicious kuutu ke pakore/ buckwheat flour pakore plain or with curd/ yogurt…
By which Kuttu Pakore is made, which is eaten with great passion. This Recipe is so delicious that everybody will be licking their fingers after eating it. Watch here step by step process of Kuttu ke. Kachche Kele Ke Pakke Pakore Recipe. Kuttu ke Pakore are very delicious and easy to cook fritters prepared with kuttu ka atta.