Salmon Noodle Bowl.
You can cook Salmon Noodle Bowl using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Noodle Bowl
- You need 1 of salmon Fillet.
- You need of Soba noodle cooked as per packet instructions.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small chilli thinly sliced.
- Prepare Splash of lemon.
- It’s of Small bunch of corriander.
- It’s 1 of bok choi.
Salmon Noodle Bowl instructions
- In a warm fry pan add your salmon skin side down. Once crispy turn over and add the soy to glaze.
- Cook the soba noodles as per instructions..
- Remove the salmon now add the bok choi cook until soft add the chilli.
- Pile in a nice bowl garnish with corriander and make sure you add that lovely chill soy sauce left in the bottom of the pan.