Kuttu Aloo ki poori.
You can have Kuttu Aloo ki poori using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kuttu Aloo ki poori
- It’s 2 cups of kuttu atta/buckwheat flour.
- It’s 3 of medium sized boiled potato.
- It’s 2 of boiled arbi/ colocasia(optional).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sendha/rock salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ghee for shallow frying.
Kuttu Aloo ki poori step by step
- Mash potatoes and colocasia.Add kuttu flour and salt..
- Knead and make a tight dough like poori, add water if required, keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Now take a lemon sized dough and flatten it carefully with the help of a rolling pin into a poori.
- Heat ghee in a deep pan and fry the pooris as usual by turning them time to time until golden brown in colour..
- Serve hot and crisp with potato curry or curd or green chutney.