Foxnut Potato Cutlets.
You can cook Foxnut Potato Cutlets using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Foxnut Potato Cutlets
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buckwheat flour.
- You need 50 grams of Fox nuts (makhana).
- It’s 4 of medium sized boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of muskmelon seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of watermelon seeds.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blackpepper ground.
- You need of Salt as per taste (rock salt).
- You need as needed of Oil for deep fry.
Foxnut Potato Cutlets step by step
- Boiled the potatoes and mashed them. Dry roast the Fox nuts and grind them coarse in a grinder. Crush the both melon seeds in mortar pestle..
- In a mixing bowl, add mashed potatoes, grinded Fox nuts, crushed melon seeds, chopped green chilli and coriander leaves. Add salt and black pepper powder. Mix well with hands and make a dough..
- Now make lemon size portions out of it. Grease hands with some oil and roll and flatten the dough portions. Heat oil in a wok and deep fry from both the sides on medium flame till golden brown. We also can shallow fry these cutlets. Serve with curd and chutneys of your choice..