Sabudana chilla with Hari chutney.
You can cook Sabudana chilla with Hari chutney using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sabudana chilla with Hari chutney
- Prepare 1 cup of Sago or sabudana.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of buckwheat flour.
- You need 2 of medium sized boiled,grated,potatoes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 12-15 of finely chopped curry leaves.
- It’s 3-4 of finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of refined oil.
- It’s For of Chutney -.
- Prepare 50 gms of roughly chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
Sabudana chilla with Hari chutney instructions
- Take a cup of sago or sabudana add water rub it and wash it 2-3 time than soak it for 2-3 hour..
- Now strain it from the water than partially grind it into grinder jar and make a paste of it..
- For chutney add coriander leaves, ginger, green chilli, salt and lemon juice make a fine smooth paste of it into the grinder. It's ready..
- Take a big mixing bowl add sago paste, buckwheat flour, grated potatoes, curry leaves, ginger, green chilli, salt, cumin seeds..
- And add water, make a medium batter of it. And heat pan on medium flame..
- Spread 2 tbsp batter evenly on pan roast for 1-2 min, drizzle some oil then flip it again cook or roast it for 2-3 min. Till it's cooked or golden brown colour to both side..
- Now take it out from the pan it's ready to eat and serve it with green vrat ki chutney..