Healthy banana cake. Banana Cake is a healthier version of the classic banana bread with whole wheat flour, and a greek yogurt cream cheese icing! We believe in being able to have dessert while still eating healthy, and if. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
The glaze is totally optional, and when I'm feeling lazy, I often omit it. But it does make the cake look a bit prettier, doesn't. This banana cake recipe is the best! You can cook Healthy banana cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana cake
- Prepare 3 of very ripe bananas plus one for decorating if you want to.
- Prepare 100 ml of veg oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 260 gr of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 2 tea spoon of baking powder.
- You need Half of tea spoon soda.
- Prepare 150 gr of raisin and cranberry’s.
It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to Overripe bananas make the best banana cake. If your bananas are underripe, you can actually. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.
Healthy banana cake instructions
- Prepare cake tin and tern on the oven 180c. Mix with the fork bananas and add oil and mix. In separate ball mix egg white, use mixer to mix until fluffy and white after add egg yolks and mix well.add flour, baking powder and soda to banana mixter.(you can add 100 gr sugar, but I don’t do it).
- Add eggs to dry ingredients and mix well using spoon..
- Add dry fruits and mix.and put all this mixter to cake tin and decorate with bananas if you want to. Cook in the oven 40-45 min or until golden and cooked inside!.
- Enjoy with nice cup of tea and let’s me know what you think:)You can freeze some!.
If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. It's always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays! It's easy to make, includes nutritious ingredients, and. This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite! It's made with no refined sugar, or butter but has so much sweet banana flavor.