Sabudana vada. Sabudana vada recipe with video & step by step photos. – Sabudana vada are crisp fried snack made with tapioca pearls, peanuts, potatoes and herbs. It is a popular Maharashtraian snack that is eaten. Sabudana Vada, one of my favorite fasting snacks is a fried patty made with tapioca pearls (sago) This recipe gives you a super delicious Sabudana Vada that is crispy from outside with a soft and.
Ingredients of Sabudana vada
- You need 1/2 cup of sabudana(sago).
- You need 1/2 cup of mashed boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Buckwheat flour/kuttu atta.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Sendha namak( salt).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of Green chillies(chopped).
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger(grated).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need As needed of Oil to deep fry.
Crispy and crunchy Sabudana Vada are the perfect tea time snack! These fried vadas (fritters) are made with sabudana (sago) and require only a handful of ingredients. Sabudana vada is an Indian dish, typically consumed (on fasting days) in Maharashtra. Grate raw potato in a bowl and remove the moisture in it.
Sabudana vada step by step
- Soak sabudana in enough water for 2hours at least..
- Strain off the sabudana, transfer it into a big bowl..
- Heat oil in a deep pan to fry the vada's..
- Until then, mix the other ingredients mentioned with sabudana and mix well..
- Place some oil in your palm, and make small shaped vada's..
- When oil gets heated up, deep fry the vada's until turned golden brown and crisp from both sides..
- Drain the vada's on a paper towel.serve hot..
Sabudana Vada is a Maharashtrian delicacy made with sago, mashed potatoes, ground peanuts Sabudana vada is one of the traditional fasting foods in India made for festivals like 'Hartalika', 'Maha. Sabudana Vadas are super delicious deep fried snacks made by deep frying sabudana patties. They are very famous in India and usually served during fasting. Sabudana Vada is a crispy delicious snack made by deep frying spiced sabudana and potato cutlets. Sabudana vada is a popular recipe for vrats/fasts as it contains no onion and garlic.