Buckwheat and Radish Paratha. Mooli Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. Mooli ka Paratha is a popular Indian whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced grated radish. If the radish roots are hard and fibrous then it won't be easy to grate them.
The kutoo atta is rich in fiber and can also be had during fasting days. Buckwheat Paratha recipe – How to make Buckwheat Paratha. Radish helps in controlling blood pressure, aids in digestion, cures skin disorders, boosts immunity and is filled with several benefits. You can cook Buckwheat and Radish Paratha using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat and Radish Paratha
- It’s 2 cups of buckwheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh grated radish.
- You need 2 of medium boiled & mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of radish greens finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Rock salt.
- It’s of Water as needed to make the dough.
- It’s of Clarified butter(ghee) as required for making parathas.
Every thing about MOOLI PARATHA RADISH PARATHA Vahrehvah : Mooli paratha is a very popular dish in North India. It is a paratha made by stuffing grated radish mixed with spices. It is one of the regular dishes of Punjab region.
Buckwheat and Radish Paratha step by step
- Take the flour, mashed potatoes, radish and radish greens in a bowl and mix well..
- Add salt and knead a little to form a dough, it won’t require water as it will absorb the water from radish so be careful, if required add a little more flour to make it a nice paratha dough.
- As soon as the dough is ready, heat a griddle and start preparing the parathas. This dough is not advised to rest as the green leaves will release water and it will become soggy.
- Grease your palms or use a piece of plastic film to roll the dough into parathas..
- Cook the parathas on the hot griddle, apply ghee on both sides to make them nice and crispy.
Infact Punjabi people have a lot of variations in paratha like the. furthermore, before discussing about the radish paratha recipe, i want to highlight the health benefits of radish. radish is very good for liver finally, do check my other indian paratha recipes collection and indian roti recipes collection. particularly, lachha paratha, aloo cheese paratha, garlic naan, rumali. They need not necessarily be rich and gourmet, but what makes them special is the memory attached to it – of our growing up years or anything that means a lot to us. Radish has lot of health benefits and stuffed radish paratha is one way to include radish in our diet. The advantage of stuffed parathas is that you do not need a special side dish for this. Mooli Thepla /Paratha- – Indian Flat bread made with grated Radish,wheat flour and few basic Indian spices.