Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs.
You can cook Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs
- It’s 1 pound of Redhots sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of beef hotdogs.
- You need 3 cups of white distilled vinegar.
Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs instructions
- Get your Redhots ok I couldn't resist. Take the Redhots out of the package and store the rest..
- Add the vinegar and Redhots to the pot you are going to use and turn on the heat..
- They will swell just a bit..
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Add the Redhots to a clean sterilized jar. I used a 46 ounce pickle jar..
- Add the hotdogs to the same vinegar. Boil for 7 minutes..
- Add the hotdogs to the jar..
- Fill with the boiling vinegar. Note have the jar at room temperature or warmer. Also DO NOT have it on a stone or cold surface. Paper towel or pot holders work well. When hot liquids meet cold glass an explosion of boiling hot liquids and shattered glass, which is not good and life threatening..
- Put the lid on and let cool to the touch..
- Refrigerate overnight and waaah la you will have quickled the hotdogs and the redhot sausages. I hope you enjoy!!!.