You can have Buckwheat Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Pancakes
- You need of Pancakes.
- It’s 125 g of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 375 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 500 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves (crushed).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Oil for brushing.
Buckwheat Pancakes instructions
- Put the flour, eggs, milk and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter..
- Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away..
- Put a medium frying pan over a medium heat brush with a little oil using a pastry brush..
- When hot, ladle some of the batter mix into the pan and swirl around to make a thin layer in the pan, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden..
- Place the pancakes in a warm oven, or microwave when needed, 30-40 seconds should do it depending on the wattage..
- Quarter the mushrooms and brush a non-stick frying pan with oil and fry over a medium heat for a few minutes, then add the garlic and fry for another 1-2 minutes. season to taste..
- While the mushrooms are cooking brush another non-stick frying pan with oil and crack the eggs into it, fry the eggs until the whites are hard but the yolks are runny. TIP…….I cover the pan with a lid and add a couple of teaspoons of water, the steam helps cook the top of the yolk just perfect..
- Reheat the pancake (if not in the oven) and top with the mushrooms and egg…ENJOY.