Buckwheat Galettes (gluten free).
You can cook Buckwheat Galettes (gluten free) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Galettes (gluten free)
- You need 300 ml of whole milk.
- You need 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 100 g of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 50 g of melted butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Buckwheat Galettes (gluten free) step by step
- If you can get a single jug to mix all the ingredients. Add the milk first as if you add the flour and then the milk the flour will clump at the bottom..
- Add the egg and flour to the milk and mix well with a spoon. There should be no lumps..
- Finally add the melted butter and mix well..
- Get a medium to large pan very hot and place a small piece of butter or olive oil to the centre of the hot pan..
- Pour the mixture into the centre of the pan until it covers about half the surface area. Then top pouring and move the pan around so the mixture covers the whole pan. You’ll know if the pan is hot enough as the mixture will bubble as you pour. There should be holes in the pancake like those in the picture..
- Once the pancake looks as if it is dry flip over to cook on the other side..
- Cook until both sides are a nice golden brown colour..
- Serve as is with berries and honey. Or add savoury ingredients and allow to cook..