Mushroom Soba Noodles.
You can cook Mushroom Soba Noodles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Soba Noodles
- You need 1/2 of pack Nameko mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of serving Soba noodles.
- It’s 1 of serving Mentsuyu.
Mushroom Soba Noodles instructions
- Shred the shimeji and maitake mushrooms. Wash the nameko mushrooms briefly (I prepared 2 servings in the photo)..
- Cook the shimeji and maitake mushrooms without oil. When they brown, add the nameko mushrooms and cook quickly..
- Pour the mentsuyu into a bowl and put in the cooked mushrooms..
- After boiling the soba noodles, shock in cold water if serving cold, or just drain the cooking liquid if serving hot..