Japanese Style Pepperoncino with Leftover Soba.
You can have Japanese Style Pepperoncino with Leftover Soba using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Style Pepperoncino with Leftover Soba
- Prepare 80 grams of Japanese soba (dried).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Dried red chilli pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of generous amount Rough ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mentsuyu (seasoned soy sauce, concentrated).
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Scallions.
- You need 1 of generous amount Roasted white sesame seeds.
Japanese Style Pepperoncino with Leftover Soba instructions
- Boil the soba and run under cold water then drain. Slice the garlic and cut the bacon into thin strips. In a pan, heat the olive oil and cook the garlic slices and dried red chili pepper. Add the bacon and cook for a few minutes then add the pepper and mentsuyu..
- Add the cooked soba into the pan and cook for another few minutes. Plate the soba and top with sliced scallions and sprinkle the sesame seeds around the scallions. Done..