Soba Restaurant-Style Curry Soba Noodles.
You can cook Soba Restaurant-Style Curry Soba Noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soba Restaurant-Style Curry Soba Noodles
- Prepare 1 of pack Boiled soba noodles.
- Prepare 80 grams of Thinly sliced pork (or chicken).
- You need 1/4 of Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of plus ○ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of plus ○ Mirin.
- It’s 600 ml of ○ Dashi stock (Or use 1 1/2 teaspoons of dashi stock granules dissolved in hot water).
- You need 1 of Green onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Curry powder.
- It’s 1 of bit less than 20 grams ● Curry roux block (mild or medium hot).
- You need 1 of bit less than 2 teaspoons Katakuriko slurry.
Soba Restaurant-Style Curry Soba Noodles instructions
- Put the dashi stock in a pot. Add the thinly sliced onion, pork and sake. Simmer while skimming off any scum. When everything is cooked add, the soy sauce and mirin..
- Add the curry powder and simmer some more. Quickly warm up the boiled soba noodles in boiling water (or if you're using dried noodles, cook them following package directions). Add the curry roux and katakuriko dissolved in water to the pot. Add the soba noodles and cook through..
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions to finish..