Chicken Dipping Sauce for Soba Noodles.
You can have Chicken Dipping Sauce for Soba Noodles using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Dipping Sauce for Soba Noodles
- Prepare 2 of portions Soba noodles.
- It’s 100 grams of Chicken.
- You need 1 of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s of Soba dashi soup.
- Prepare 400 ml of Bonito dashi stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ◎Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎ Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◎Dashi stock powder.
- You need 1 of Salt.
Chicken Dipping Sauce for Soba Noodles instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes and sprinkle with sake. Fry the chicken in a frying pan until browned (don't have to cook the chicken completely)..
- Cut the Japanese leek diagonally and brown in a toaster oven..
- Put the ◎ ingredients in a sauce pan and add Step 1. Bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer for about 1 minute. Turn off the heat and add Step 2. Taste and season with salt if necessary..
- Boil the soba, then transfer the cooked soba in ice cold water and serve on a bamboo soba sieve. Pour piping hot soup in a bowl..
- Serve with some yuzu pepper paste or ichimi spice if you like..