Soba Noodles With Pork and Green Onion.
You can cook Soba Noodles With Pork and Green Onion using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodles With Pork and Green Onion
- It’s 1 of serving Soba noodles.
- You need 70 grams of Pork.
- It’s 1 of diluted, 400 ml Storebought mentsuyu.
- Prepare 4 of Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
Soba Noodles With Pork and Green Onion instructions
- Make all the other ingredients ready while cooking the soba noodles. (I used soba noodles that need to be boiled for 5 minutes.) Finely chop the ginger and garlic. Cut the green onion in longish slices so that they'll mix well with the noodles..
- Heat some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the ginger and garlic..
- Use chopped pork or pork belly, whatever you like. I used some leftover pork belly cut to look like duck slices. Stir fry until browned..
- When the pork is cooked, add the mentsuyu sauce (diluted to pour-over strength) to the frying pan, and bring to a boil over medium heat..
- Wash the cooked soba noodles very very well, rubbing the noodle strands with your hands to remove any surface stickiness. They'll taste great if you do this..
- When the sauce comes to a boil add the green onions. Bring back to a boil..
- Drain the rinsed soba noodles very well and put onto a serving dish. Serve the sauce in a separate bowl, with some sesame seeds added. Done!.
- You can add spinach to the sauce too – delicious!.