Quickled Garlicky Hotdogs.
You can cook Quickled Garlicky Hotdogs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quickled Garlicky Hotdogs
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 quart of white distilled vinegar.
- It’s 1 pound of beef hotdogs.
- It’s 36 ounce of clean sterilized jar.
Quickled Garlicky Hotdogs instructions
- Heat the vinegar with the hotdogs to boiling and boil for 8 minutes..
- Add garlic to the jar.
- Add the hotdogs standing up in the jar..
- Add the boiling vinegar to the jar filled with hotdogs..
- Put the lid on it and let cool. When cooled put into the refrigerator till good and cold. I hope you enjoy!!.