Cold Soba Noodles with Soy Milk Sauce.
You can have Cold Soba Noodles with Soy Milk Sauce using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Soba Noodles with Soy Milk Sauce
- It’s 2 of servings Soba noodles.
- Prepare 100 ml of Mentsuyu (2x concentrate) – I used bonito based.
- You need 100 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 of toasted white sesame seeds, finely chopped green onion, grated ginger, shichimi spice, etc. Toppings of your choice.
Cold Soba Noodles with Soy Milk Sauce instructions
- Combine the mentsuyu and soy milk, and chill in the refrigerator while you prepare the other ingredients..
- Prepare your preferred herb garnish..
- Cook the soba noodles following package directions, rinse in cold water and drain..
- Transfer the noodles to serving plates. Serve the dipping sauce in a separate small container and the garnish on the side..