Foamy and Creamy! Natto Soba Noodles.
You can have Foamy and Creamy! Natto Soba Noodles using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Foamy and Creamy! Natto Soba Noodles
- It’s 1 of serving soba noodles.
- It’s 2 of packs Natto (fermented soy beans).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of for one serving Mentsuyu.
- You need 1 of seasoning （scallion, wasabi or nori sheet）.
Foamy and Creamy! Natto Soba Noodles instructions
- Separate an egg into yolk and white. Cook the soba noodles and soak in cold water. Stir the natto well until it foams..
- Beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Mix in the natto very well with chopsticks, until you can see sticky threads. You can add the natto sauce, too..
- Serve the soba noodles in a noodle bowl. Pour on the egg white and natto mixture from Step 2 and place an egg yolk in the centre. Sprinkle the seasoning and pour Japanese noodle dipping sauce on it. I used 1 pack of natto for mixing with the egg white, the other for the topping..