Refreshing! Slippery! Umeboshi-Natto Soba Noodles.
You can cook Refreshing! Slippery! Umeboshi-Natto Soba Noodles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing! Slippery! Umeboshi-Natto Soba Noodles
- You need 150 grams of Soba noodles (dried).
- Prepare 1 of pack Natto (fermented soy beans).
- It’s 2 tsp of Umeboshi paste.
- It’s 100 ml of Mentsuyu, diluted with water.
- It’s 1 of Green onions or scallions.
Refreshing! Slippery! Umeboshi-Natto Soba Noodles instructions
- Chop up the green onions. Use chopped natto or chop up whole natto by putting it on a piece of aluminum foil and chopping up roughly..
- Cool the noodles following package instructions. Put the mentsuyu sauce, umeboshi paste and natto in a bowl and mix together well while not letting it foam up..
- Drain the noodles and cool in cold water, and drain well again. Add to the mixture from Step 2 and mix well. When everything has been well combined, mix from the bottom so that the natto comes up to the top. Add the green onions and other toppings and serve..
- I tried adding a boiled egg. Mix them in or enjoy on the side — however you prefer!.