Natto Soba Noodles.
You can have Natto Soba Noodles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Natto Soba Noodles
- You need 320 grams of Soba noodles with grated yam.
- You need 4 of packs ★Natto.
- You need 1 of ★Cucumber.
- Prepare 20 grams of ★Yellow pickled daikon (takuan).
- It’s 4 of ★Young green scallion (thin round slices).
- Prepare 4 of leaves Lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 large of Tomato.
- You need 150 grams of Grated daikon radish.
Natto Soba Noodles instructions
- Cut the tomato into the suitable sizes. Cut half of the cucumber into thin round slices, and the remaining into 5 mm cubes. Cut the yellow pickled daikon to the same size..
- Cook the soba noodles following the package instructions. Wash the noodles to drain the starchiness..
- Mix the ★ ingredients. (add the cubed cucumbers)..
- Tear the lettuce by hand into bite sizes and scatter on a serving plate..
- Serve the noodles, then add the natto, chopped tomato, grated daikon and sliced cucumber..
- Eat the soba noodles with mentsuyu or whatever you like. It is also delicious topped with grated yamaimo instead of grated daikon, and somen noodles instead of soba..