Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks.
You can cook Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks
- It’s 2 of portions Frozen soba noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of Duck breast or leg meat.
- It’s 1 of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- You need 2 of Spring onions.
- Prepare 700 ml of Concentrated dashi stock (bonito and kombu).
- It’s 3 tbsp of ○ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- It’s 1 of as required Kudzu starch or katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Ichimi spice or shichimi spice.
Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks instructions
- Cut the leek into 5 cm. Finely chop the spring onions..
- Cut the duck into bite-sized portions..
- Put the duck into a bowl and add soy sauce. Rub well and leave for a while..
- Grill the leek on a griddle until well charred..
- Dredge the duck with kudzu starch..
- Cook the frozen soba noodles. Put the dashi stock and bring to a boil. Add the ○ ingredients and the prepared duck. After the duck is cooked through, add the leek and simmer quickly..
- Transfer the soba noodles first into serving bowls. Pour the dashi soup and top with the duck and leeks. Garnish with chopped spring onion. Sprinkle with ichimi or shichimi spice..