Macrobiotic Soba Inari Sushi.
You can cook Macrobiotic Soba Inari Sushi using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Soba Inari Sushi
- It’s 5 of pieces Aburaage.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Beet sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Glucose syrup.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of servings Soba noodles.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Thin green onions, pickled red ginger.
Macrobiotic Soba Inari Sushi step by step
- Drain the excess oil from the aburaage. Boil in boiling water for about 5 minutes, then wash in cold water. Be sure to drain or wipe the water..
- Cut in half and open up as if making a pocket..
- Add 100 ml of water, sake, mirin, beet sugar, sugar syrup, and salt to a pot. Simmer the aburaage in this mixture for about 10 minutes..
- Adjust the flavor with the noodle dipping sauce and the soy sauce. Once it's come to a boil, turn off the heat..
- Boil the soba noodles as directed on the package..
- Lightly rinse in cold water, and thoroughly drain..
- Combine the sushi vinegar, minced green onion, and pickled ginger in a bowl..
- Use a fork and twirl the soba. Stuff it in the abura-age..