Chilled Soba Lunch.
You can cook Chilled Soba Lunch using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Soba Lunch
- Prepare 2 of bundles Soba noodles.
- You need 1 of Soba mentsuyu.
- It’s 3 of cm Green onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Wasabi.
- You need 1 of Shrimp & Vegetable Tempura Fritters.
- It’s 1 of Squid Tentacle Tempura.
- Prepare 1 of Onion & Sakura Shrimp Tempura.
Chilled Soba Lunch step by step
- Boil water and cook the soba. Adjust the heat so that the water doesn't boil over..
- Once the noodles are boiled, drain in a colander and place in the bowl of water that has been prepared ahead of time. Rinse with the water while removing the slipperiness from the noodles..
- Lastly, soak in ice water, then drain..
- Arrange on a plate and garnish with chopped green onions, wasabi, and shredded nori seaweed. Dilute the mentsuyu to your preference and serve..
- Chilled Soba with Tempura Crumbs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143438-easy-chilled-tanuki-soba-noodles.
- Pickled Tuna over Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143319-marinated-tuna-rice-bowl.
- Kamatama Udon. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146062-basic-kamatama-udon.
- Mulukhiya & Natto Soumen. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143443-mulukhiya-natto-somen-to-beat-the-summer-heat.