Easy Chilled Tanuki Soba Noodles.
You can cook Easy Chilled Tanuki Soba Noodles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chilled Tanuki Soba Noodles
- Prepare 1 of serving Soba noodles.
- You need 1 of Tempura crumbs.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
- It’s 1 of Wasabi.
- You need 1 of Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
Easy Chilled Tanuki Soba Noodles instructions
- Finely chop the green onions. Cook the soba noodles, rinse well in water, and drain..
- Transfer the soba noodles to a plate, sprinkle tempura crumbs and green onions, and pour the mentsuyu. If desired, serve with wasabi and shredded nori seaweed..
- Kamatama Udon Noodles. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146062-basic-kamatama-udon.
- Chilled Salt-broth Ramen. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143412-chilled-salt-broth-ramen.