Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork.
You can have Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork
- It’s 1 cup of chopped smoked Boston pork roast butt.
- Prepare 4 ounces of Quickled Garlickydog see my recipe.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 slices of bread.
Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork instructions
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Take two of the hotdogs and split lengthwise but not all the way through..
- Add garlicky Hotdogs to the skillet.
- Chop some of the pork and add to the skillet. Turn the hotdogs as needed..
- Remove the hotdogs and add 2-1/2 tablespoons of the pickling juices of the garlicky Hotdogs..
- Stir it till the juices are absorbed and add the barbecue sauce I used sweet baby rays sweet hickory barbecue sauce..
- Get the bread ready..
- Add pork to the bread.
- Add hotdogs on top.
- Serve it up I hope you enjoy!.