Lil Smokies & Snausages.
You can cook Lil Smokies & Snausages using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lil Smokies & Snausages
- It’s 12 oz of Red Current Jelly.
- You need 8 oz of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Italian Pork Sausage.
- Prepare 14 oz of lit’l Smokies packaged.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
Lil Smokies & Snausages step by step
- Open Ground Sausage and create as many quarter sized balls as you can..
- Preheat skillet medium-high until hot. Add sausage balls in and allow them to brown. Turn as necessary every 4-6min until browned all the way around. Do not cook completely..
- Place to the side and allow to cool while excess fats drain..
- Mix Red Current Jelly, Mustard, Salt, and Pepper and whisk until nice a creamy. Add additional mustard to taste to make a more tart like taste. Return skillet to stovetop and lower temp to low/ simmer..
- Drain Lit’l smokies from package and add to sauce along with sausage balls. Cover, stirring occasionally for 20-30min.
- Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!.