To Warm You Up! Piping Hot Ankake Mushroom Soba Noodles.
You can cook To Warm You Up! Piping Hot Ankake Mushroom Soba Noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of To Warm You Up! Piping Hot Ankake Mushroom Soba Noodles
- Prepare 1 of packet of fresh noodles, or about 80 grams of dried noodles Soba noodles (fresh or dried).
- You need of Soba Noodle soup.
- You need 300 ml of ♣Dashi stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of ♣ Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ♣Mirin.
- Prepare 1/4 of pack each Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, maitake, etc.).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Finely chopped Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Katakuriko.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Water.
To Warm You Up! Piping Hot Ankake Mushroom Soba Noodles instructions
- Combine the ♣ soup ingredients in a pot, and bring it to a boil. Shred the mushrooms. If you use enoki mushrooms, shred them, and cut in half. Add the mushrooms to the pot, and simmer a little..
- Boil the soba noodles a little shorter than directed on the package (or refer to "Kake soba (soba in broth)" cooking time). Mix the ★ ingredients well..
- Once the soba noodle soup has come to a boil, turn off the heat. Pour in the ★ mixture while stirring the soup with a ladle. Turn the heat on again, and bring it to a boil to thicken the sauce..
- Put the well drained soba noodles in a bowl, and pour a generous amount of soup over them. Top with Japanese leek and ginger, and if you have, garnish with some boiled green vegetables (spinach or komatsuna)..
- It's also delicious if you add julienned aburaage together with mushrooms in Step 1..
- Adjust the thickness of the soup to your liking..