Chicken Soba Noodles for Cold Days.
You can have Chicken Soba Noodles for Cold Days using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soba Noodles for Cold Days
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 of Chicken thighs.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- It’s 1 of serving Soba (dried, fresh, etc).
- You need of Soba mentsuyu.
- It’s 300 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- You need 1 pinch of ☆Sugar.
Chicken Soba Noodles for Cold Days step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, rinse in boiling water, and drain in a strainer..
- Add all of the ☆ ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil for the mentsuyu..
- Add the chicken to the pot from Step 2 and bring to a boil. Remove any scum as soon as it forms..
- Boil the soba to your desired firmness and drain in a strainer..
- Transfer the noodles and the mentsuyu in a dish and it's complete. Top with minced green onions if you like..