Abura Soba-style Somen Noodles.
You can cook Abura Soba-style Somen Noodles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Abura Soba-style Somen Noodles
- Prepare 1 of serving Somen noodles.
- You need 1/3 bunch of Green onions.
- You need 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need of Abura-soba sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Roasted sesame seeds.
Abura Soba-style Somen Noodles step by step
- Mince the green onion. Either microwave the pork belly, or boil it..
- Combine the abura-soba ingredients in a bowl..
- Boil the soba in boiling water. Once boiled rinse in water to remove the starchiness, then place back in the boiling water for a few seconds to heat..
- Drain the somen from Step 3, then add to Step 2 and mix together. Add the somen and the pork to a dish, top with plenty of green onions, and it's complete..