Vegetable Soba (Japanese style noodles).
You can have Vegetable Soba (Japanese style noodles) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soba (Japanese style noodles)
- You need of Fresh Soba noodles.
- You need 1 of small Onion.
- Prepare 1 of large Tomato.
- You need 1 of red, yellow and green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lotus root 2.5 inch.
- It’s 1 of small carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of baby corn (optional).
- Prepare 100 g of button mushroom (optional).
- You need 1 of large clove Garlic (optional).
- You need to taste of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Chili flakes or chili paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of oil to cook.
Vegetable Soba (Japanese style noodles) instructions
- Thinly slice Onion, bell pepper, lotus root, carrot and mushrooms. You can use any vegetable of your choice !!.
- Saute them one by one in very little oil. Keep them aside..
- Grind Tomato and garlic together. In a large pan add 1 tsp oil. To this add tomato paste, mirin, soy sauce, salt and chili. Mix till tomatoes are cooked. Add water if tomato sticks to bottom. Add soba, little water and mix well..
- Add cooked vegetables and mix well. Keep pan on high flame for few seconds then switch off..
- Soba is ready to serve..