Shiitake and Tofu Soba Noodle Bowl.
You can cook Shiitake and Tofu Soba Noodle Bowl using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shiitake and Tofu Soba Noodle Bowl
- You need 1 of Serving Soba Noodles.
- You need 5 of Dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need 100 gms of Firm Tofu (Cubed).
- Prepare 1 Packet of Bok Choy (Chopped).
- It’s 10 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- You need 1 of Medium Piece of Ginger (Minced).
- It’s as required of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare as required of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Prepare as required of White Sesame.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Pepper.
Shiitake and Tofu Soba Noodle Bowl instructions
- Wash the dried Shiitake Mushrooms and boil in 100ml of water for 5-10 mins (till completely rehydrated). Remove from water (reserve this water) and cut the Shiitake Mushrooms length wise.
- In another pot bring water to a rolling boil and then add the dried soba noodles. This should take between 5-7 minutes to cook.
- In a wok, heat 2 teaspoon of sesame oil. When smoking hot add the minced garlic and ginger. Then add the chopped up Bok Choy, Shiitake Mushrooms and the Tofu. Saute for 2 mins.
- To the sauted vegetables add 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce, Salt and Pepper. Also add some of the Shiitake Mushroom water. Cook for a minute and check for seasoning.
- Toss in the cooked Soba Noodles and gentle toss. Sprinkle white sesame on top and serve hot in a bowl.
- Variation: Serve with scrambled or fried egg on top.