Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad.
You can cook Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad
- Prepare 60 g of Dry ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodles.
- It’s of Green Vegetables as much as you want to eat.
- Prepare of *Suggestions: Lettuce, Baby Spinach, Rocket, Watercress, Cucumber, Avocado, Green Beans, Broccoli, Asparagus, Snow Peas, Snap Sweet Peas, Edamame, Spring Onion, Green Capsicum, etc.
- You need of <Wasabi Dressing>.
- It’s 1-3 teaspoons of Wasabi Paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ‘Ponzu’ *OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce & 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Sugar.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil *OR Canola Oil.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ‘Mentsuyu’ (if you have it) *optional.
Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad step by step
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Make sure Wasabi paste is well dissolved, otherwise you will have to cry. Taste it and alter the flavour to suit your taste, especially the amount of Wasabi..
- Cook ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodles according to the instruction on the package. Basically cook in the boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes. You may with to cook some vegetables, such as Green Beans and Asparagus, with the noodles..
- Drain and rinse with cold water, then drain well. Arrange the cooked noodles and green vegetables on a plate. Drizzle the dressing over and enjoy..