Soba Salad with Sesame Flavoured Sauce.
You can have Soba Salad with Sesame Flavoured Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soba Salad with Sesame Flavoured Sauce
- Prepare 2 of servings Dry Soba Noodles.
- You need of Salad Vegetables *e.g. Cucumber, Lettuce, Radish, Carrot, Onion, Sprouts, etc.
- Prepare of Protein *e.g. Boiled Egg, Canned Tuna, etc.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely sliced.
- You need of Nori *toasted.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of <Sauce Ingredients>.
- Prepare of *Note: If you have ‘Mentsuyu’, use it! Just add Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
Soba Salad with Sesame Flavoured Sauce instructions
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes, allow it cool, then chill in the fridge..
- Slice all vegetables into fine/thin strips..
- Cook ‘Soba’ noodles as instructed. DO NOT add salt into the water. Drain, rinse well in COLD water, and drain well again..
- Arrange Soba noodles on a plate, cover with loads of veggies, add Boiled Egg or Canned Tuna, or some protein. Sprinkle with sliced Spring Onion, some Nori and Toasted Sesame Seeds. Pour the cold sauce over and enjoy..