Green soba noodle salad with Asian pesto.
You can have Green soba noodle salad with Asian pesto using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green soba noodle salad with Asian pesto
- You need 1 pack of cooked green soba (you can buy in supermarkets).
- You need 1 of cub cabbage (slices).
- It’s 1 handful of mint leaves.
- You need 1 handful of green beans.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seed.
- You need 1 of lime.
- It’s of Green young peppercorn (optional).
- It’s of Asian pesto.
- It’s 1 handful of coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1 of garlic grated.
- It’s 1 handful of on mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- You need 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of agave syrup (you can use honey or maple syrup).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Green soba noodle salad with Asian pesto instructions
- Making Asian pesto, roughly chopped coriander, mint and shallot. Put into a blender with chilli, grated ginger, garlic, soysauce, sesame oil and syrup. Blend them all together. All salt and pepper to taste..
- On a medium heat nonstick pan add cabbage in and quick stir fry for 2-3 min. Take it out..
- Put all the ingredients together in a big mixing bowl. Add the salad dressing in and mix well..
- You can have it in room temperature or keep it in the fridge for cold noodle or picnic 🧺.